Wednesday, May 29, 2013
5 reasons to visit Cranmore this Summer!
The snow has melted and we have turned our focus to summer. If you think we turn the lights out after the lifts stop turning, then you are dead wrong. We keep the fun times rolling all summer long.
1) There is someone for everyone- We understand that not everyone in the family is a daredevil or a scenic view seeker. With ten summer attractions, there is truly something for everyone. From our popular Mountain Coaster to our scenic chairlift rides, no one in the family will be left out.
2) Summer is just as good as Winter if not better- Yes, winter is our true love, but that doesn't mean that we can't love other seasons as well. The Mount Washington Valley turns into a hoping destination in the summer. With the warmer weather you and your family can plan a family vacation exploring the surrounding mountains as well as making a pit stop at Cranmore while on your way to the outlets in North Conway. You’ll be amazed at how much there is to do in the area, that we guarantee that you will be planning another visit by the time you get back home.
3) Take a Segway Tour- Did you know that the Segway was invented in New Hampshire? It was and there is no better place to try out one than Cranmore. Our tour will take you out onto paved roads to get you used to maneuvering. Then we take things off road by going part way up the mountain. The tour is great way to see what the mountain looks like the summer.
4) Arts Jubilee Summer Concert Series- Bring your friends and some lawn chairs and set up at the base of the North Slope and be serenaded by some great music. This is the 31st summer of great concerts, and they take place every Thursday starting July 11th all the way through August 8th.
5) Memories- Spending a day or even an afternoon at Cranmore will create many memories that your family will talk about for years to come!